- 10:00am – LAF (Life After 50) Bible Study – group is the most social Growth Group at Riverside Christian Church! These married and single seniors gather weekly to dig deeper into the Sunday message. In the process they develop meaningful friendships as these folks gather for study and fellowship. Check us out if you’d like to join a group of people who are young-at-heart, fun-loving, caring, and interested in following Jesus.
- 6:30pm – Riverside Women’s Bible Study –Esther—Beth Moore Study led by Donna Roof 2nd and 4th Tuesdays
- 7:00pm – Digging Deeper Bible Study – group gathers weekly for a sermon-based Bible study. Taking the teaching points from the Sunday message, we dig deeper into the Scriptures for meaning, understanding and application to our lives, church family and community. The small group setting provides a safe environment where believers can search the scriptures and talk about the deeper truths we discover.
- 5:30pm – The Daniel Plan—1st & 3rd Thursday by Joni Naumann at the church led
- 6:30pm – Colossians – Louie Giglio at the home Rich and Donna Roof.
- 7:00am – Riverside Men – Demolishing Strongholds – led by Jerry Wolfe 2nd and 4th Saturdays
- 9:00am – Adult class – That The World May Know -led by Bob Roach
- 9:00am – Adult class – II Samuel – led by Jasper Grant