- 9:00am – 11:00am – Playgroup – is a great way for moms, dads, grandparents or primary caregivers and their children to meet new friends at Riverside. We meet every Wednesday during the year at the church or at the park. We supply toys in a safe, welcoming environment to play in. There is no charge and no obligation. Just show up with your child, or children, when it works with your schedule! Every child has to be accompanied by a parent or a caregiver. Children may not be dropped off. This a great way to watch and guide your child’s interaction in a group setting. Many long-term friendships have formed through our group. Come and join in the fun!
- 5:30pm – 7:00pm – Travelers – The travel theme captures the hearts and imaginations of children, engaging them with activities, stories, prayer, and much more. Children will learn about God and His faithfulness as they journey through these adventures. For kids grades K-5th.
- 9:00am – Nursery class—birth through 4 years
- 10:00am – Nursery – birth to 2 yrs.
- 10:00am – Toddler Nursery-2 yrs. thru 4 yrs.
- 10:00am – Children’s Church – 5 years thru 5th grade