- 10:00am – LAF (Life After 50) Bible Study – group is the most social Growth Group at Riverside Christian Church! These married and single seniors gather weekly to dig deeper into the Sunday message. In the process they develop meaningful friendships as these folks gather for study and fellowship. Check us out if you’d like to join a group of people who are young-at-heart, fun-loving, caring, and interested in following Jesus.
- 7:00pm – Riverside Women’s Bible Study –”Living Life Together” a Rightnow Media study by Shauna Niequist on the 1st & 3rd Tuesdays of the month. Led by Melissa Leverton & Cindy Mallory.
- 7:00pm – Digging Deeper Bible Study – This group gathers weekly for a sermon-based Bible study. Taking the teaching points from the Sunday message, we dig deeper into the Scriptures for meaning, understanding and application to our lives, church family and community. The small group setting provides a safe environment where believers can search the scriptures and talk about the deeper truths we discover.
- 6:30pm – Bible Basics With A Twist – led by Art Deys
- 7:00am – Riverside Men – The Secrets Men Keep – led by Jerry Wolfe 2nd and 4th Saturdays-starting soon
- 9:00am – Adult class –led by DJ Leverton- breaking until further notice
- 9:00am – Adult class -Explore The Bible – led by Jasper Grant