- 10:00am – LAF (Life After 50) Bible Study – group is the most social Growth Group at Riverside Christian Church! These married and single seniors gather weekly to dig deeper into the Sunday message. In the process they develop meaningful friendships as these folks gather for study and fellowship. Check us out if you’d like to join a group of people who are young-at-heart, fun-loving, caring, and interested in following Jesus.
- 6:30pm – Riverside Women’s Bible Study –The One And Only Jesus – by Beth Moore-breaking until January then meets on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of the month. Led by Donna Roof
- 7:00pm – Digging Deeper Bible Study breaking until January- This group gathers weekly for a sermon-based Bible study. Taking the teaching points from the Sunday message, we dig deeper into the Scriptures for meaning, understanding and application to our lives, church family and community. The small group setting provides a safe environment where believers can search the scriptures and talk about the deeper truths we discover.
- 6:30pm – Contrarians Guide to Knowing God – by Larry Osborne starting in January at the home of and led by Rich and Donna Roof.
- 7:00am – Riverside Men – The Secrets Men Keep – led by Jerry Wolfe 2nd and 4th Saturdays
- 9:00am – Adult class – James by Francis Chan -led by DJ Leverton
- 9:00am – Adult class -Explore The Bible – led by Jasper Grant