- 6:30pm – Young Adults Small Group Study –”Unfiltered Jesus” a Rightnow Media study by Drew Karschner. Led by Ben Stock and Wyatt Borghard.
- 10:00am – LAF (Life After 50) Bible Study- This group is the most social Growth Group at Riverside Christian Church! These married and single seniors gather weekly to dig deeper into the Sunday message. In the process they develop meaningful friendships as these folks gather for study and fellowship. Check us out if you’d like to join a group of people who are young-at-heart, fun-loving, caring, and interested in following Jesus.
- 6:30pm – Riverside Women’s Bible Study –”James” a Beth Moore Study on the 1st & 3rd Tuesdays of the month. Led by Melissa Leverton & Cindy Mallory.
- 7:00pm – Digging Deeper Bible Study – This group gathers weekly for a sermon-based Bible study. Taking the teaching points from the Sunday message, we dig deeper into the Scriptures for meaning, understanding and application to our lives, church family and community. The small group setting provides a safe environment where believers can search the scriptures and talk about the deeper truths we discover. Led by David Mackey
- 6:30pm – Bible Basics With A Twist – led by Art Deys
- 7:00am – Riverside Men Small Group Study – currently going through “Courageous” a book by Dr. Robert Jeffres led by Jerry Wolfe 2nd and 4th Saturdays. Breakfast served
- 9:00am – Adult class -Explore The Bible – led by Jasper Grant
- 9:00am – MS/HS Sunday school class – led by Austin Williams