Grow Group – Meets monthly – led by Joni Naumann. Grow Group is an educational incentive club for families with children ages 3+. This club uses badges and awards to encourage children and their families to keep their curiosity untamed and embrace lifelong learning together.
- 10:00am – LAF (Life After 50) Bible Study- This group is the most social Growth Group at Riverside Christian Church! These married and single seniors gather weekly to dig deeper into the Sunday message. In the process they develop meaningful friendships as these folks gather for study and fellowship. Check us out if you’d like to join a group of people who are young-at-heart, fun-loving, caring, and interested in following Jesus.
- 6:30pm – Riverside Women’s Bible Study – Led by Cindy Mallory. “No Other Gods”. Meets 1st and 3rd Tuesdays.
- 6:30pm- YA – Young Adult’s Small Group – Led by Chris & Kohlie Browning. “Jesus: Understanding His Death and Resurrection”. Meets first 3 Tuesdays of the month.
- 6:30pm- Veteran’s Small Group– Led by Chris Browning. Meets last Tues. of the month. Our mission is simply to build community while being veterans in the Word of God together.
- 6:30pm – Digging Deeper Bible Study – Led by David Mackey
- 6:30pm – Thursday Small Group Study– “Boundaries” – led by Bob Roach
- 7:00am – Riverside Men Small Group Study – Led by Jerry Wolfe. “Thirty Virtues That Build A Man”. 2nd and 4th Saturdays. Breakfast served.
- 9:00am – Adult class -Explore The Bible – Led by Jasper Grant
- 5:30pm – Small Group for Young Families – Led by Steve and Alesha Hagemeyer at their home. Kid friendly