We are simply a congregation of Christians.
We are not a denomination. We have no head but Jesus Christ. We have no book but the Bible. Where the Scriptures speak, we speak; where the Scriptures are silent, we are silent. We exist to glorify God. We will reach out into the world, leading others into the fellowship of believers, discipling them to spiritual maturity, and equipping them to serve.
- Jesus Christ is the only Son of God and He died for our sins and rose from the dead. I Corinthians 15:1-8 and Romans 3:23
- That those accepting Christ should repent of sin, confess their faith and be baptized into Him. Romans 10:9 and Acts 2:38
- That the church is the body of Christ and exists to edify the saved and save the lost. Ephesians 4:1-6
- Honor God Giving through worship and service.
- Reach Out Going with the relevant message.
- Build Up Growing in our relationship with Christ and each other.
Let Us Introduce Ourselves
Riverside Christian Church is an independent non-denominational church which began in 1991. Since that time we have been blessed with growth both spiritually and numerically. We are a Bible teaching church and we would love to help you grow. Being taught the Word of God on a regular basis is essential to growing in your Christian walk. We eagerly look forward to where God will lead us in the future. It would be great for you to be a part of that future!
A Place To Grow And Serve
God wants all of us to grow in our personal relationship with Him. We make every effort to provide opportunities for growth. God has also given every Christian a spiritual gift with which to serve the church. At Riverside, we want to provide an opportunity for you to use those gifts and grow. Below are just a few of the ways you may serve.
- Riverside Kids Ministry
- Riverside Youth Ministry
- Riverside Growth Groups
- Riverside Women’s Ministry
- Riverside Men’s Ministry